202207042007 do you have an enterprise product strategy?
Alternative Titles: Do you have an enterprise product strategy?
Located in: inbox
Status: 🌰 Seed
Is the product viable:
- clear problem…for which the product was a solution
- clear user…for whom the problem was worth solving
- clear metric…by which the value swap was measured
Is there a product strategy and alignment around it:
- what is your primary customer acquisition channel?
- can your go-to-market team explain product value?
- what levers drive user adoption / account growth?
- how does product usage tie to a buying decision?
- can your target customer quantify purchase ROI?
- do you have a filter for saying “no” to feature asks?
- is the core motion distilled into a primary loop?